advice please?

can

Reaction score
Hey
After having scan at 8 weeks and seeing no heartbeat again i have op booked for fri. has anyone else had this, im really nervous never had a op before really worried about being put to sleep, but feel like i have to do it to move on. just want to say thanks aswell for all your kind messages it has helped me through a couple of dark days:)

Hey iv put a update on bottom of the thread. x x x:)

Last edited:
Im sorry you have had to go through this honey. I had a natural mc so dont have any advice on the op but take care of yourself!! Xxxx

Hey hun, so sorry for your loss. I had the op in October and it's really ok. It was my first anaesthetic too but it happens so quickly and next thing you know you're waking up in the recovery room. I'm so sorry you have to go through this, but like you I found the op the best way to put an end to everything and move on. Good luck, let me know if I can help with anything xxx

I'm sorry for your loss, iv had two after two of my miscarriages. I found it a lot better going for the operation and is over with so fast and easier to deal with. Don't worry about being put to sleep its fine and the nurses talk to you and they are lovely. I was awake and wanting to get up in about fifteen minutes, I wanted to get up as soon as I woke up. honestly don't worry and hope it goes as well as it can for you xx

Hi hun, sorry you're having to go through this. I had an erpc last March and it was honestly fine, it was the first time I'd been put to sleep as well but there's really nothing to it. If you have any more questions just ask, it's normal to worry xxx

Hi hon, I am sorry for your loss.

I have had 4 ERPC's and they are relatively painless, you may bleed for a few days after and feel a bit sore but other than that there is nothing to worry about.

You are usually under for about 15/20 mins and that is it and you normally get to go home the same day.

Good luck and we are all thinking about you x

Hope all goes ok, sending you hugs. I am not sure on how they make the decision what to do for the best. At least it will be over with quickly :( take care xxx

hi girls
Just to let you know i had the op this morning and it really wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. The nurses were so nice and stayed with me whilst i was put to sleep as i was worried. had to stay in for about 2 hours and then went home for a lazy weekend. Thanks for all your advice it was really appreciated, i hope we all get our good news soon. Thanks again:)

Hope you look after yourself and take the time to heal and deal with your loss. So sorry. Sending you a big hug

Michelle x

Glad it's all over and done with and wasn't as horrific as you thought. Take care & rest & hope we all have better news soon.... so many mcs happening, I really had no idea it was so common. :( Take care x

thanks hun, its been a week now and starting to feel a bit better, really hoping for good news soon

hi ive just come across this post and it seems that weve been through exact same thing at same time. i had my erpc on the 28th. i was wondering how your doing now? and also have you been offered a follow up appointment ? sorry your loss xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back