How likely am I to be preggas again??

Noor~ul~Usman

Reaction score
Hey girls.

Well I must admit that after posting the full story about the hospital saga ( :evil: ) and letting you know I was having a miscarriage and getting the op to removed the egg sack....well....I haven't been back oh here :shhh:

I wont go into great detail about the op....suffice to say that I had a natural miscarriage while waiting in the hopsital for my op (I was there from 10am to 5pm) and thanks to the tablets I'd just started crying with pain by the time I was finally taken through to the operating room :oops: :( They still went ahead to make sure they'd got it all out.

Well anyway....thankfully I was back to my old self with in about 4-5 days and I had no infections and only light bleeding which lasted 1-1.5 weeks :D So all went well really!

However I had unprotecting 'boot bumping' about 3 days before my 1st natural period - my body by the way, has gone straight back into my normal cycle :clap: I did have my cycle but instead of the heavy period they were telling me to expect it was nothing but spotting for about 8-9 days! (normally only lasts 4days and 5th days just spotting). I had real bad back pain for the first 2 days and then no symptoms what so ever.

And again we got a bit erm...carried away...the same day after a discussion on the pros and cons of deliberately trying to have one as opposed to being caught by surprise like we had been this time around...

So I was just wondering what are the chances I could already be up to 2 weeks in..... or is that kind of period really normal?

And should I just keep my eyes open so to speak for the same syptoms I felt around the 4weeks mark last time?? rather than forking out for a million tests as it'll be too early to tell at the mo.....

For tests look on ebay which is really cheap.

im not too sure tbh, how far gone were you? im kinda ttc straight away after miscarriage which was early anyone and went away naturally...

x

Not too sure hun, but just wanted to say sorry for the miscarriage :hug: :hug:

BTW I used to live in Bolton too :D

I was meant to be 11weeks but it was just a 6weeks sized egg sack and no baby because it didn't implant properly.

I've had back ache today but I'm not sure if I'm just making myself think about it :roll:
My first 3 signs were constant and really bad back and hip ache, not being able to taste cups of tea and thus not wanting to drink them anymore....and strangley enough all cigarettes (either smoked by myself or others) tasting and smelling like weed :shock: I got these between wk2/wk3 and 6 weeks.
(- I get really confused adding the extra 'weeks' on that the doctors do, but it must have been about 2-3 weeks after the 'deed'...which I guess the Doctors classed as 4-5 weeks)

If I WAS preggas again it'd be around 2 weeks.... other wise it's only going to be a few days so I definatelty wouldn't know :bored:

Im so sorry to hear of ur loss hat must be tough...

Just have to wait and see, i know its so hard... Our bodies are amazing things

xxx

Cheers.

Well more syptoms today but I'm not going to hold my breath on this one :? I guess I'll be able to tell you all in another 2 weeks :roll:

But my word is this hard waiting!!! :wall: So much better last time when I had no idea :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back