Advice please..

noodle1

Reaction score
Hi, I am in tri 2 and am getting married on 1st June when I will be 7½ months pregnant. I have been told that maybe I should postpone the wedding until after the baby is born and I was wondering if maybe you could answer a couple ofquestions for me?

How did you feel at this stage - tired, blobby etc?
How big should I expect my tummy to be? Measurements would be fantastic if anyone is at that stage at the moment!

I am just really confused and don't know what to do.

Please help me!!!! :think: :think: :think: :think:

Hi :wave:
To be honest ive felt tired the whole way through my pregnancy, and never got the 'blooming' phase where i shouldve been full of energy! but everyone is different, you might feel the complete opposite. The only thing is your not going to know how you will feel untill you get there! As for the measurements, i dont know what it is for 7 half months, i think its 30cm (someone correct me if im wrong).
You shouldnt let the pregnancy put you off getting married, and if you could get friends and family to help out as much as possible with organising it, it will help you a great deal.
Goodluck
x x x

i wouldnt let it put you off if thats when you want to get married. i got married when i have 5 months pregnant and it didnt effect me at all except my dress was a little bit snugger lol.

though youre just gonna have to take ur size into account when u get ur dress. i think claire is about right and ud be about 30 cms

Hey noddle

Im 7 1/2 months pregnant just now and this is how big my bump is:

30weeks-1.jpg

I was a size 14 before i got pregnant.

Can't really help you with measurements as obviously you'll be different dimensions to me, but as said by claire your bump should be about 30cm (give or take a few cm) from the top of your fairy up to the bottom of your ribs.

Im getting married on 5th february when i'll be 33 weeks and as i cant afford to buy a maternity wedding dress and dont have enought time to get one made,i'm just wearing this top (my wedding will be very low key):

wedding.jpg

Don't worry about it too much, if your having one made im sure the dress maker will be able to work around you being pregnant ( maybe make it a few sizes too big and take it in to fit nearer the time?).

Edit: sorry forgot to say that you do get tired more quickly at this stage and sometimes your bump may feel uncomfortable depending on how the baby is lying or moving (especially when they stick their bum out or kick your ribs) but other than that your pregnancy shouldn't get in the way of your big day.

Good Luck with your wedding plans :D

Thanks everyone ans little*red that was really helpful thanks. I think the person who told me that i'd be better postponing it felt rough at that stage but I guess everyone is different and I would hope that if I did feel rough that the excitement of the wedding would cheer me up anyhow!

I have a dresss already, bought before I found out I was pregnant :wink: It's gorgeous and I am hoping that it can be altered to fit me.

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

:D :D :D :D

noodle1 said:
Thanks everyone ans little*red that was really helpful thanks. I think the person who told me that i'd be better postponing it felt rough at that stage but I guess everyone is different and I would hope that if I did feel rough that the excitement of the wedding would cheer me up anyhow!

I have a dresss already, bought before I found out I was pregnant :wink: It's gorgeous and I am hoping that it can be altered to fit me.

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

:D :D :D :D

you should be able to get ur dress altered okay, coz they had to with mine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back