Advice please asap

JayK2387

Reaction score
Ive had this really sharpe horrible pain really low down (like a scratchy pain) for the last week or so, mainly when i walk and i can feel it in the left side of my vagina.

Last night me and OH were walking round sainsburys and it got so bad he nearly had to carry me to the car.

This morning ive woken up with blurry vision - it wore off after about 30 mins, its just come back again :( Ive also got this pain again, i laid in the bath - no luck - and ive noticed it hurts more when she moves.

Her movements are really painful today - like a pressure pain.

Ive spent so much time in FAU and dnt wanna waste their time, my mw is useless...

Shall i try get a drs appointment this afternoon or do u think this is normal?

xx

Sounds to me like she may be on a nerve and combined with the ligaments stretching its become very very painful... i would go to your GP to be sure though as its obviously hurting you a lot :hug:

Re - The blurry vision i cant imagine this is connected but i'd get it checked because it could be connected to your BP.. do you have much swelling? How has your BP been at your m/w checks

ALso dont worry about speaking to your assessment unit thats what they are there for! I always feel guilty for ringing them and having to keep going in for monitoring but it puts my mind at rest and and so its worth it :hug:

Ring your GP and try and get an appointment though.

Bekie

Bekie said:
Sounds to me like she may be on a nerve and combined with the ligaments stretching its become very very painful... i would go to your GP to be sure though as its obviously hurting you a lot :hug:

Re - The blurry vision i cant imagine this is connected but i'd get it checked because it could be connected to your BP.. do you have much swelling? How has your BP been at your m/w checks

ALso dont worry about speaking to your assessment unit thats what they are there for! I always feel guilty for ringing them and having to keep going in for monitoring but it puts my mind at rest and and so its worth it :hug:

Ring your GP and try and get an appointment though.

Bekie

I couldn't have said it better myself... my motto always is if in doubt get it checked out.

Hey hun like the other ladies have said id get it checked out either by gp or ring the midwife i know she isnt much help so mayb the gp is the best option good luck hun :hug:

Go get it checked out just incase.

I was getting sharpe pains in my Vagina when the babies head started to engage, which was about 34 / 35 weeks??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back