• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

advice please anyone its doing my head in

Geminiblue

Reaction score
OK update... day 60 and still no AF. Cycle is normally 21days. Many many many hpts have been done all bfn. Have been to docs she said my af will come just to wait.

OK nasty bit....

I have had some CM during this cycle a number of times I thought I had ov'd (stopped opks on my last cycle wish I hadnt).

3/10 = what I thought was ewcm, sticky clear fluid when wiping (bd'd)
8/10 = ewcm very stretchy jelly like and clear, more jelly like than before. No bd'ing happened but made sure we did on the 9/10 just in case this was ov.

Questions is: was this ov OR pre AF CM or early signs of preg as if I ov'd on 3/10 I would be 1 week?

Anyone any clearer than I am ? ha ha
really appreciate your thoughts
xxx

Ahh hun I was getting worried as we hadnt heard from you for a while.... I know how you are feeling I am on day 48 of no AF and it is so frustrating.

One thing I learnt from reading countless amounts of info on TTC is that the luteal phase which is the time between ovulation and your next period will always be between 10 - 16 days (approx) regardless of how long your cycle is, so if in two weeks you get af or even better bfp then you know that the ewcm you experienced was you ovulating.... not sure if this helps or not x x

oh thanks hun that was lovely of you to say that really cheered me up. And yes you have helped me just by commenting back I thought I was sounding like a right loon when nobody responded.

Youre on day 48? wow you know how it feels then its frustrating hey, somedays do you feel like oh well its ok it will happen when it happens then the next day its like "oh for god sake I wish I could just have my af and start again"

I suppose its just that waiting game again hey
lovely to hear from you xxx

i thought when the CM was quite stretchy that meant you were around ovulation time - i might be wrong ive ust read up a lot about it on the internet! Good luck - hope something happens for you soon x

Cherelle thanks that was what I was thinking I just havent had it to that extent I dont think before.... so that is really helpful and good news one way or another as I will Af in a week or so if not I could be preggers hoping that I caught it in time and that the egg was good, if not, will have to just try again

Thanks for your thoughts ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back