Advice PCOS

Jacko

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I have PCOS however I do have 2 little boys 1 conceived through injectibles and timed intercourse the other natural 6 months after the 1st was born.
I did get pregnant in April but lost the baby. Since then I have been having regular what I believe to be period 34,35,36 day cycles. However the bleeding is a lot lighter than before, only lasts a few days and painless. This is very different from my periods before. Anyway I have put on weight about a stone loosing my hair on my head but gaining it on my neck. I feel like my PCOS is really playing up, now I am worried that the periods aren't actual periods and questioning if I am actually ovulating. I have read that although my cycles are longer because they are regular that the chance is I am ovulating then I read the opposite somewhere else. I was just wondering if anyone thinks I am ovulating?? Or what I could do to try and ovulate if I am not.
Really upset about it all. X X

Hi

The only way to know for sure is to temp (with a digital basal thermometer to 2dp - think mine was about £5).

I've found a number of supplements really help with regulating my hormones, particularly maca root capsules (the powder doesn't taste nice but up to you) and cinnamon with chromium (in one capsule). I'd also try myo-inositol as this is like natural metformin.

Good luck. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back