Advice on funny symptoms

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I am not posting to be negative or anything but over the last hour havestarted to get some weird things and wondered if anyone could shed some light on them.

Extreme thirst (I have had this for ages and mentioned it to mw she did a blood glucose Which was normal)
Headache
Pains in my fingers

Also been getting some bh which are uncomfy!

Could it all be related or just a coincidence?

i have been getting pain in my fingers for ages hon.....especially at nights. wake up and my fingers are all stiff and sore....dunno if its the same thing.....

xx

Think the fingers thing sounds like carpel tunnel. I know headaches are suppose to be really common (touch wood been ok so far). Thirst I hear you on. Just about to get a pint of juice!

xx

Carpel tunnel normally affects thumb, index and middle finger mainly. Numbing or pins n needles sensations. My mum has it and ad to have ops recently. But it can also pop up temporarily during pregnancy. Headaches are a common symptom. I'm always getting them. And I believe thirst is fairly common too. I have odd days of just drinking pints and pints but then other days not wanting to drink anything.xx

not sure hun but i reckon ur thirst and headache are connected. Main cause for headache is dehydration so if ur very thirsty, it would make sense u have a headache

I agree with the others about the pain in your fingers. I get it terrible in my fingers, hands and wrist horrible :( not sure what can be done about it tho? Think its just one of those things. If the headaches get really bad along with vision disturbances, defo go and get checked hun. As for the thirst, I dont know why but I get like this too, I drink about 2 litres of water everyday and sometimes I'll still feel dehydrated. Told my MW this and she checked everything and all is normal and fine so god knows lol xxx

All that you mentioned just sound like normal pregnancy niggles. So try not to worry too much!!

I've had the sore fingers too, mines is from swelling, MW says its not a concern unless BP is high.

:)

I've been extremely thirsty lately. I read that in the last 10 weeks of pregnancy, this is when baby takes up a lot of your calcium so you should be drinking more. Could be a reason for the thirst, headaches? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back