• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Advice Needed

ZoeM1

Reaction score
:wave:
Hi All

This is the first time I've posted on here since I gave birth seven weeks ago!!

My baby, Evie Mae is straining alot to poo during the night, and at periods throughout the day. When she strains, she cries out in pain and often bursts into tears while she's asleep.

She isn't constipated, but does really explosive nappies that are diorritic (sp!) and I'm breast feeding.

I've been told that this is normal, but I hate to see her in such discomort. Is there anything I can do?

Zo

Lil miss has exactly the same problem... She poo's around 4 times a day and they are explosive.... just as you discribe... but she will spend AGES trying to poo and screams in pain... Its so heart wrenching :cry:

We give her an infusion of fennel and camomile tea that we get here in Spain.. its really good at settling her... we also give her tummy massages on regular occasions during the day when she is really struggling.

Other than that... we just have to wait for the almighty explosion and enormous grin that accompanies it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back