Advice needed....

NicB

Reaction score
Last December I had a mmc started bleeding at 12 weeks had lost the baby at 6 weeks, we're now (thankfully) expecting again I'm 7weeks plus 2days the hospital called me for a early scan at 6week and all was ok and heartbeat seen......on Monday I had some bleeding spoke to mw who said it sound like old blood, luckily it stopped the same day however like most people I'm really worried about the baby also not having many pregnancy symptoms other than tiredness, I've got my booking in appt with mw on the 2 July and I'm guessing routine scan about end of July time

I just can't settle and it seems a long wait unti routine scans and could do with some re-assurance but don't want to bother epu as I know how busy they get :( xx

LOL I've just posted about the lack of symptoms. I had a tiny bit of blood yesterday and a spot again.

I think most of us are worrying about it xx

I've been there I think everyone in Tri 1 worries no end. I had no symptoms but no bleeding so I can't comment on how that feels but I had convinced myself when I had my scan there would be nothing there. As you can see from my pic there was a big healthy bubba there and only since then have I been able to relax and enjoy it. You'll get there x

Hey... I know there expensive, but you could always go for a private reassurance scan?!?

Thank you for all your comments I know so many people seem to be in the same situation or similar ones, these early weeks seem so long when your waiting round for appointments and scans!

I've looked in to a private scan centre near us and I think there about £ 60

Think I'm trying to convince myself to try and hang on in there but just spend every day worrying!

If your worried and have had bleeding you should call your epu!!! That's what they are there for, let them put your mind at rest.... I'm sure it's all fine (I bled in both of my live birth pregnancies and not at all in my loss or mmc) and peace of mind is difficult at every stage but after a mc and after a bleed you especially need a bit of understanding and reassurance. If you need it get it, oh and many hospitals offer private early viability scans cheaper than the usual private scan places and the money made goes back to the hospital (I know the hospital I work at does)

Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back