Advice needed quickly

Marmite

Reaction score
Quick reply if possible....

I have to go to a driving lessons at 11.30 and im really really nervous, does anyone know if its ok to take kalms while your pregnant? (it says to consult your doctor on the label, but it says that on most things... I hoped someone might know for sure)

have just done a quick google search - most websites say not to take them... probably best to err on the side of caution til you can speak to your gp??

:hug: xx

ring nhs direct ! but im sure they wouldnt work in 20 mins do they ?

try breathing calmly , tell yourself there is nothign to worry about and try calming yourself down :hug:

G3M said:
ring nhs direct ! but im sure they wouldnt work in 20 mins do they ?

try breathing calmly , tell yourself there is nothign to worry about and try calming yourself down :hug:
They worked in 10 for about me, but i don't know if that was a bit of a placebo effect at first or something maybe.

Something that is good and afaik is fine to take when pregnant is Bach's Rescue Remedy. They are really good and work a treat!

Thanks so much, I don't believe there is any in the house, but I can go get some tommorow.

drop a hint before your driving test starts, they some times ask why you want to drive, so mention the baby. It worked for me! I didn't think I drove any different to my first attept!

Im a little late for the advice, just wanted to wish you luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back