Advice needed plz help

KellBells

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm rather worried but dont want to waste my g.p's time.

Everytime I am sleeping I get this severe pain on my left hand side of my chest the pain wakes me from asleep and i cant move a muscle for over a minute it hurts even to breath. yet during the day the only thing i have is a niggley pain in my shoulder, at fist i thought maybe it was a touch of trapped wind but as i say i never get it unless im sleeping,,,,its freaking me out lol any ideas?

I think if it's occuring everynight I would say go and see your doctor just to make sure it's nothing to worry about xx

Not sure - but I wouldn't worry about seeing your GP. I would boom an appointment - even if its just to put your mind at rest :)

Could be wind! Im sure Us pregger ladies get wind coming out of our ears sometimes. Best get it checked if your unsure and to your mind at rest xx

Last edited:
thanks all im a walking medical mystery and that was before i found out i was pregnant,,,,,7 months of worry ahhhh the joys lol

Make a Dr Appt and get checked out. There medical knowledge should help you. Thats what they are there for :)
Hope all is well.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back