Advice needed please girls ............

Fiona

Reaction score
Grace is becoming so shy that it is making life quite difficult. She is normally a very happy and content baby and brings my DH and I so much joy... but recently she has become very unsociable.
I take her to Mums and Toddlers and a Singing Group and we see quite a few people during the week, so it isn't like she isn't socilised with other adults or children but she just wants to be with either me or her Daddy.
When she is with us, she laughs, giggles and smiles all day but as soon as someone else even talks to her she starts to cry............
Dh had her out today for a walk along the seafront and he said a little old lady stopped and told him how lovely Grace was and she started to cry... At the weekend we were at the in-laws and she cried everytime either the MIL or FIL spoke to her ........
I an desperate for some help ............. not sure if this is just a faze that grace is going through - has anyone experienced anything similar ? :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Its a clingy stage they go through at around 7 months hun, she'll grow out of it. I'd just carry on with your normal routine and give reassurance when she needs it.

melissa seems 2 b a bit like this now, i was gonna post about it!

she used 2 b happy with ne1 but this week both my sister and then my parents hav been round and shes cried on them! but with me shes happy and when her daddy gets home from work she got the biggest smiles & giggles 4 him!

Its dcefinitely a stage they go through, i wouldnt worry too much and dont make a fuss whn she cries just cos its someone new, try being positive and telling her what a good girl she is - maybe she will be encouraged by all the smiles and praise she will get.

Hope it works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back