Advice needed on the switch??

BabyWestwood

Reaction score
My son is 9months old and I am pregnant wiv number 2! :)

We was hoping to use my sons cot for when the new baby is about 3 months old so I was thinking about buying a toddler bed for our son. What age is best for the LOs to be moved from cot to bed??

In an ideal world I would like him to move into a bed about 1 month before the baby will be needing the cot, so he will be around 1 year 7 months so he doesnt feel like his cot has just been stollen off of him!

Any ideas people??

Would also be thinking about buying him the bed for his xmas prezzie so its in his room for him to get use 2 it being there, so need some advice b4 i start xmas shoppin xxxxx

Congratulations! Gosh I remember you were pregnant same time as me. :) my littlens 9 months too. Can't imagine having another yet!

How's motherhood? x

---
- Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

Hey Sweetie!! Wow I remember you!! Loving Motherhood!! How about u??

I know.. way 2 soon! Wasnt planned im pooing myself but have 2 keep rememberin my LO will be 18 months old so if I start training him now he might be able 2 help wiv the nappies!! (I wish!!) xxxx

My daughter went in her bed at 16 months. She was fine and only a couple of nights I had to put her back to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back