Advice anyone??? :(

Simoneh00

Reaction score
If anyone has any advice for me I'd really appreciate hearing it...
I've had what the doctor thinks is a stomach bug for 3 days now. Was admitted to hospital after I started vomiting blood but am home now. They gave me anti sickness tablets but they're not helping at all. Feeling constantly sick and dizzy coupled witht his hot weather is just sucky and if i could just give up now I think I would :puke:

Feeling very sorry for myself!

xx

hope you feel better soon, it's hard enough being pregnant in this hot weather without a stomach bug! it will be ok :) xx

I'm feeling a little less sick but scared to eat or drink anything just incase it comes back ten times worse :(
I hope these babies realise what we go through baking them :lol:
x

haha me too! we'll make sure we keep reminding them as they get older.. ;) lol! glad to hear you feel a bit better. but if you don't want to eat just keep hydrated as that's supposed to be the most important thing.. plenty of water! xx

i had a bad sickness bug when i was about 17 wks and it was awful, so i feel for you. was bad enough then without having been gettin ready to pop at the same time. hope it clears up soon chick x

I'm sorry to hear you've been ill honey, when did you get discharged from the hospital. I think you need to at least try and drink and keep your fluid levels up. If the anti-sickness tablets aren't working i'd consider ringing the hospital back for advice. Hope you feel better soon xx

Sorry to hear you've been so poorly. Lots of rest and liquid honey hope your feeling better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back