Not well again.

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
3 weeks ago I got a bad stomach bug that was so bad that I couldn't stand up so doctor had to come out to me. Being pregnant meant no antibiotics just anti-nausea tablets. :puke: Everyone in my family has gotten it and now my dad has passed it back to me while he was visiting the other day. Spent most of the day on the couch being sick and even watched The True Hollywood story about The Kardashians because I couldn't change the channel as remote fell off the couch! :x At least I am feeling better enough to sit at the pc! :lol:

Oh no! Thats bad luck getting it again. I hope you're better soon, pregnancy is hard work as it is without being ill on top :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh no!! I hope you feel better soon...that's soooo rubbish to end up with it twice!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hiya,

Sorry to hear you've been ill again, that was extremely bad luck to go down with the same bug twice in such a short space of time!

I can quite sympathise - have had a constant string of bad colds and sickness bugs since November - the most recent thing was an ear infection (of course it hit at midnight on Friday so had the emergency doc on the phone!!!) Infection has gone but ear is still blocked and I'm really disorientated as I can hardly hear a thing on the right side!

Hope you feel better very soon - being physically sick is the worst thing to my mind - it is totally draining! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back