• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

adrianne been ill again :(

Chrissi87

Reaction score
poor baby shes had it well rough these last few weeks well maybe months now.. just after she got over her bad cold.. she then csme doen with a sickness bug yesterday and was vomiting after every feed. . . in totoal she was sick 10 times in just 18 hours :'( i was worried sick about her and tried to get a emerngency apps at my drs butt they had no spcae and told me to go straight to a&e with her. . which i did.. we waited 40 minutes before they saw us and by that time adrianne was just starting to perk up :roll: whih was good in a way but it made me lok like a paronoid mother lol .. and they told me to givr her honey , salt in with a bottle of water.

and then she was sick later on after we got home.. the last time was the most horrific one.

she seems much better now so FX shes all done with being so ill.

Oh poor thing :( Hope she's back to her normal self soon :hug:

They told you to give her honey though? :eh: How old is she now? x

:hug: Sorry she's not been well.

Honey and salt water?! That's a new one on me.....

Yeh I though that about the honey. We gave Rosie Dioralyte when she had D&V, we had to syringe it into her mouth every ten minutes as she was getting dehydrated. It really helped her a lot.

awww i hope she is getting all better now i suppose the salt is to replace lost salts in the body and the honey is to mask the tatse but i would have through too young too bless her!! is she any better now?

It's actually not as mad as it sounds although if she was under a year I'd have used sugar instead of honey. Its a quick handy method to rehydrate kids if you can't get your hands on dioralyte

I hope Adrianne is on the mend hun :hug:

Last edited:
Poor Adrianne :( I hope she picks up soon hun x

shes been sick twice over the weekend , once saturday once sunday.. so i dont know if she was getting the last bits out iykwim?
she seems so much better as shes happily playing on the floor and not so much cuddly now lol ..

i didnt bother with the water salt honey thing... shes only nearly 8 months and tbh i wouldnt give my child salt or honey under 1yr. ..

thanks everyone :) sorry im not on much!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back