Ill!

grace7

Reaction score
Hiya Girls,

Just a quick question, Ellie has slept loads today and has only had 3 bottles 9am 6oz, 11am 5oz and 3pm 2oz this is hardly anything for Ellie she has been sick shes never sick even after a bottle and has filled her nanny 3 times very unusual she only ever fills it once a day if i'm lucky.Do you think she is a lttle under the weather? I have tried waking her up to feed her but she is having none of it what should i do?

Thanks in advance Gracex

how was she last week hun did she feed any more than usual? as if she was packing feeds in at all?

Hun there is lots of bugs and virus's going round, Olivia has one but she just has a funny rash.

If your really concerned see you doc or HV, other than that I would let her sleep it off and try and give her some cooled boiled water to keep her hydrated.

Hiya, Tia has been like this for nearly a week, she was the same packing in 5,6 or 7oz bottles then all of a sudden she struggled with 2ozs, she just slept and slept and slept to the point of she would cry and stir but not enough to feed then just go back to sleep again, The day after she was like this she came out with a really nasty stinking flu bug, best thing to do is see how she goes if you really think she is poorly and shes still off her feeds, best take her to docs to get her checked . It definitley sounds like she is coming down with something poor little thing :hug: :hug: xxx

Thanks for all your replies she is still sleeping alot but feeding a bit better but its usually later on in the day when she stops feeding so well.

Just another question i think i am suffering from pnd and have a doctors appointment but they cant fit me in for 3 weeks do u think she is picking up on this?
I feel like such a bad mother and that i just cant cope!

Thanks Gracexx

grace7 said:
Just another question i think i am suffering from pnd and have a doctors appointment but they cant fit me in for 3 weeks do u think she is picking up on this?
I feel like such a bad mother and that i just cant cope!

Thanks Gracexx

You are a great mother to be booked in to see your GP about this!

She is probably just feeling a little bit under the weather, I really wouldn't blame yourself, babies get bugs all the time.

Can you not ask your doctors if there's been a cancellation or anything? 3 weeks seems like a long time to wait.

Hi i rang the doctors this morning and they have fitted me in on thursday. I just thought i had to do something about how i am feeling i thought it might go away after 2 or 3weeks but when it continued i knew that how am i feeling isnt totally right.
I will let you know how i get on Thanks Gracexx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back