ADOPTION DONE FINALLY GIRLS!!

Kate79

Reaction score
After a long year!! My hubby at 10.30 this morning finally adopted my son!!! so we all have the same surmane and we are all one family cant beleive!!! it was lovely my son who is 8 got to stand in te judges chair etc it was fantastic !!! xxxx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

Fantastic! Really pleased for you all.

Aww thats brilliant! Post pics when you have them! :cheer:

:dance: :dance: :dance:
great news, are yous doing anything to celebrate

Kate79 said:
After a long year!! My hubby at 10.30 this morning finally adopted my son!!! so we all have the same surmane and we are all one family cant beleive!!! it was lovely my son who is 8 got to stand in te judges chair etc it was fantastic !!! xxxx

Lovely news. How did you go about this and was the father on the birth certificate, if you don't mind me asking? My daughter is 4 and I have changed her name by deed poll, but as he is on the birth certificate i believe its hard for my husband to adopt her. Even though the biological father doesn't have any contact and is untraceable, I still have to have his consent! My husband has brought my daughter up as his own since she was 9 months old. Any advice would be appreciated.

xx

Hi

I dont think its as hard as you think you just have to prove you have taken reasonable steps to trace the father. i worked as a manager for 10 years in the county court. if you ring your local court they will have booklets you can collect about doing an adoption yourself.

sar

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back