Acid

gemmap27

Reaction score
I am so glad that I dont have to worry about getting up for work! I have been up for hours with really bad acid reflux, My throat feels like hot and I feel like I am going to puke any second!! Tried everything to get rid of it too! Rennie, milk, propping myself up etc.. Its my own fault I ate cheese on toast at 10.30 last night :oops: :oops: I havent really had any digestion problems till now either!!

Doom... feel for you hun. I've had it bad pretty much all the way through. Try some bread or something maybe. I know you said you had milk and that's my usual cure.

:hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: I normally sick up acid every morning, it's my daily ritual now :roll:

me too... every morning, everytime I eat something, every evening..
Nice init!! :wall:

Not too much longer... I am hoping :pray: that it goes once baby is born.. or due to the excess weight I'll be carrying, whether it will stick around....

melon helps me out.. sometimes.... and just a little glass of milk. Or gavsicon once u've eaten...... as a preventative..

Hope you feel better soon.

I have actually stopped eating cheese now.. :-( Which I LOVE

xx

Everything I eat and drink sets it off now I permanently have heartburn and acid.

Tell me about it! I swore i couldn't stand the taste of gaviscon but the heartburn gets to me that much that i've takien to glugging it after every meal! :hug:

*Touch wood* my reflux has been fine lately. I can pretty much eat most things, although I am still quite careful.

I switched from mature cheddar to mild and although I dont really like the tasteless mild stuff, it's ok and prevents reflux.

I drink peppermint tea in the mornings with breakfast and try to eat little and more often than I did. It seems to work!

Try some warm milk too and perhaps draping yourself over a birthing ball or side of the bed after you eat as I honestly think it helps with digestion :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back