HEARTBURN& & ACID

goonergirl

Reaction score
Hiya :wave:
im new to the site,i had really really bad acid burning my throat to the point where id have to stop talking lean my head back to stop it coming right up into my mouth and breath really carefully.
I looked everywhere on net for a cure and found nothing!!doctor said to me about the gaviscon but i didnt want to take it as the bottle says if pregnant do not take,so i used mints,milk,dry bread you name it i tried it!!!
Finally i found a site which stated PICKLE JUICE!! :shock:
I was so bad,ive had heart burn and acid with last 3 pregnancies but not like this,so i tried it........... :cheer:
OH MY GOD IT WORKED,litrally straight away i felt the acid going back down after two sips.That was about 3 hours ago and its not back yet(so lasting longer than anything else already)

I really hope this helps some of you ,
all my wishes,donna xx

pickle juice like the vinegar around onions?!

you can take gaviscon in pregnancy, pregnant women swear by it.. i do anyway, it works for me now...

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Hello
well they actually used gurkins but my son had eaten all of them about a week ago(sods law) :roll:
so i rummaged through my cuboard and found a jar of pickled onions id brought for xmas but didnt use.(lucky they have a long date)ill try and find the site and post it cos out of 29 people who had tried it,it had worked.they were people who had been on tablets and prescription drugs for ages and had tried different things for years,ill pst it asap,
donna

I have a massive jar of homemade pickled onions so next time I feel the burn I'm gonna give it a try! :cheer:

Oh and Gaviscon is fine, doc precribed big bottle for me :D

Hi

Welcome first of all :)
I dont thik i could drink pickle juice :puke: i dont fancy pickles this pregnancy but im glad you found somthing that works
Katrina

Anything vinegary makes my heartburn 1million times worse, i wouldn't even want to try pickle juice, surely it is just pure acid?!? :shock:

I couldn't live without my Gaviscon, lol!

Lau
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back