• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Achy legs...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Evening ladies...

Anyone else had really achy legs when they were about 7 weeks?

I honestly feel like I have been to the gym last night!!! just round my knees and just above my knees......like you'd feel if you'd done a step class!! only way i can describe it...

all normal??

xx :)

I have! I've had it for a while, and If I walk anywhere they ache badly after that as well. I've also been getting really restless/crampy legs at night for weeks, too. I don't know if it's pregnancy related or not :(

mine feel restless and achy tonight actually.....cant get comfy! must be a pregnancy thing xxx

the joys eh? he he xx

mine feel restless and achy tonight actually.....cant get comfy! must be a pregnancy thing xxx

the joys eh? he he xx
I would prefer achy legs to vomiting but hey ho we dont get to chose, I guess we can only enjoy.

Hope it passes quckly though.

oh yeah......i am so pleased i don't have sickness......yet!!! when did yours kick in?

xx

oh yeah......i am so pleased i don't have sickness......yet!!! when did yours kick in?

xx
I started feeling nauseous pretty much straigh away, it got worse at around 6 weeks and even worse after I hit 9!

So you might be one of the lucky women, fx. My MIL said she never had sickness with either my DH or his sister!

yeah my mum didnt have any at all with either me or my brother....so i'm hoping that runs in the family..but the other thing to run in the family is twins!!! lol xx

yeah my mum didnt have any at all with either me or my brother....so i'm hoping that runs in the family..but the other thing to run in the family is twins!!! lol xx
So you might be in for a surprise! My mum had horrible sickness with me up to 5 months, up to 3 with my brother plus both of us are premature.
I dont seem to have it as bad as she did, hopefully!

I thought I had twisted my left (always the left with me!!) leg the other day - just seems a bit loose and sore around the knee.

I know restless leg syndrome is preg related...

And my left boob (the sore one) is now veiny! Come on right side! Have at it!!

lol.....its my right side of tummy where i get cramps though....think little bean is snuggled in on right hand side :)

xx

Ive just read 2 books all about the first tri-mester and they both mentioned restless leg syndrome and pain/feelings in your legs so I reckon that you are totally fine!

Mememe. Iv had the achey legs lol. Its bizarre isnt it. Feel like im falling apart bit by bit. And the strangest thing is i can only sleep on my right hand side. If i lie on my lft i feel really sick and rubbish. How bizzarre?? lol :) Hope were all glowing soon xxxxxxx

I had a strange pins and needles skin thing on my left hip last week - just for a day but it freaked me out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back