Aching gooch

TORino

Reaction score
My gooch is aching today :(

I had thought it was healing well but it seems to have taken a step backwards.

Is this part of the healing process?

I know I've just had Casey three weeks ago but I thought I had healed a few days ago - well properlyish as I hadnt really noticed any aches or pains but tonight I've went back to feeling all achy and stingy again :(

Ahh Tor what we put ourselves through for our children eh! Lol x

My gooch is aching today :(

I had thought it was healing well but it seems to have taken a step backwards.

Is this part of the healing process?

:hug: maybe you've strained yourself or sat awkwardly without realising? Hope it feels better soon xxxxxxxxx

i find mine aches like chuff if i overdo it or am tired......stinging could be a good sign (things knitting together still) but keep an eye on it cos mine was stingy and achy and i had an infection :( xx

Torino, it's easy to overdo it or push it slightly more than you have been at your stage as your thinking your back to normal and healed , so it's automatic to do more, take a week or more relaxing things and it will pickup again,I had a section, but had a setback of a few weeks at exactly the same stage.....

I had a 2nd degree tear when they had to help Leo out as his shoulders got stuck and I find that I'm more aching down below now than I was just after I had him, but its after u start walking about you feel it more I think :( hope it heals soon for you hun xx

It's still hurting, I'm even taking painkillers :(

I might go to the docs about it.

Definitely worth getting checked out hun :hug: xxxxxxxx

I find mine hurts more after I have been on my feet or been stood a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back