Absolutely gutted Massive update page 1

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Shes home! she had quite a big op in the end and my purse is lots lighter but shes worth every penny! shes chilling on her bed now :)
Soooooo happy shes home and well.

Hes gone now girls and im upset and hurt.

But mias in the vets and having a operation shes that - they have to pull the skin back shes that bad - but i was assured shes comfortable now.

Danny (my dog) has just gone for Mia in a big way and left a horrific bite wound in her side and the poor thing is hurting and very quiet.

So my hubby has just phoned RGT and told her to collect him as we cant trust him.

Gutted as hes done amazingly well the last week and hes gone and fucked it up for himself.

I'm actually crying, I adore him but cant trust him now after hes done this. I dont think he can be homed with another dog now, too jealous.

Thats a shame, poor mia and poor danny. You can only do so much :hug:

Aww hun im sorry i know you must be gutted. Laura is right though you can only do so much.

Im devastated, i only hope they re home him and nothing happens to him :( hes part of the family but having to harden myself becuase of what he did to Mia.

Im going to miss him like hell though that wont change.

Please tell me youd do the same :cry:

Oh my god hun :hug: I know how much you loved Danny.

You just have no clue what has happened to them before you kindly took them in :( even when they assess them before rehoming they dont know what they are *really* like.

Just think though they will rehome him somewhere where he will be less anxious and more settled in differnet surroundings.

:hug: for you and :hug: for Mia and also :pray: for Danny for finding a forever home.

I am really sorry xxxx

Awww, of course we would have done the same. You cant have him biting like that. Imagine it had been one of the kids :(
You have done the right thing :hug: :hug: :hug:

poochielove said:
Oh my god hun :hug: I know how much you loved Danny.

You just have no clue what has happened to them before you kindly took them in :( even when they assess them before rehoming they dont know what they are *really* like.

Just think though they will rehome him somewhere where he will be less anxious and more settled in differnet surroundings.

:hug: for you and :hug: for Mia and also :pray: for Danny for finding a forever home.

I am really sorry xxxx

I cant stop bloody howling, its awful. I just dont want him to go :cry: Im sorry girls im bringing down the mood tonight, i hope my baby will be okay - we was meant to be his forever home so i hope he gets someone thats patiant with him cos its took us 10 weeks to get this far with him.

cry.gif

mrs_tommo22 said:
Im devastated, i only hope they re home him and nothing happens to him :( hes part of the family but having to harden myself becuase of what he did to Mia.

Im going to miss him like hell though that wont change.

Please tell me youd do the same :cry:

I would do the same esp having Teddy in the house. Just incase he got jealous of one of the kiddies. Hopefully he will get an onwer who can spend lots of time and has lots of patience (not saying you didnt but there is only so much you can do while running a house and family)

Maybe someone living on there own or an elderly person looking for a companion..i am sure he will be fine. :hug:

Aw hun, so sorry to hear this. It is terrible for you, but they will find a home for him that is more adequate to his needs. He may be, as someone else said, a "one man" (or woman!) dog, and be better suited to a person who is by him/herself. Poor Danny and poor you...
Just wanted to send you lots of hugs...
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think it was a bit of play gone wrong myself, they were outside in the snow at the time and they both get ecxcited and nip each other but just too hard this time.

Ive been up most of the night awake trying to decide what to do and seeing mia this morning all quiet and avoiding danny - ive got no choice. She was here first. Plus my husband is insisting he goes.

Im very sad today - but not going to give up on finding Mia a friend - she loves having danny here.

Aw, that such a shame. You did a lovley thing giving him a home, its not your fault it didnt work out.
Hope they find somwhere suitable, will you be able to get updates on him? :hug:

bhe101 said:
Aw, that such a shame. You did a lovley thing giving him a home, its not your fault it didnt work out.

Well hes still here but tbh i dont want to know in a way cos its breaking my heart knowing hes going somewhere else. I feel like a failure but i cant have him do that to Mia everytime he gets a bit rough.

She's off to the vets soon, its ten times worse then it was last night and she's in agony poor thing. Its all open and shes so quiet, shes normally bouncing around like a lunatic. :(

I'm so sorry hun, you are def doing the right thing. I hope Mia is ok
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ive just this minute packed her off to the vets - my sister in law is taking her as my lack of driving license :( hoping they dont keep her in overnight as she will be really upset.

Hope they give her pain relief when she gets in as shes shaking it hurt that much before she left :cry: :cry: :cry:

mrs_tommo22 said:
bhe101 said:

Well hes still here but tbh i dont want to know in a way cos its breaking my heart knowing hes going somewhere else. I feel like a failure but i cant have him do that to Mia everytime he gets a bit rough.

She's off to the vets soon, its ten times worse then it was last night and she's in agony poor thing. Its all open and shes so quiet, shes normally bouncing around like a lunatic. :(

I understand how you feel but you shouldnt beat yourself about it.
You did a wonderful thing taking him in but as others have said he may be better suited to a family where he is the only pet?
I hope mia isnt at the vets for too long & you get her home for lots of cuddles soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back