abnormal bleeding

petal80

Reaction score
I thought i was pg about 2 wks ago. But since then I have had an abnormal bleed for 3 days. It was dark red with clots for 1 day then went brown for the following 2 days.

I have Stopped bledding for 1 wk now, but yesterday and today I keep getting pink discharge.

I have tested and all negative.

I have bad heartburn and also have a water infection well thats what the doctor thinks it is. Im getting alot of lower pain just above the pubic region which feels like a sharpe pinching feeling. Which comes and goes.

any ideas.

Hi

could your doc send you for a blood test maybe?
good luck
Katrina

Following up with this. I was admitted to hospital for 2 days as I was having really bad chest pain, and the doctors though I had a blood clot on my lung. As Ive recently been on a long hall flight. But it turned out to be really bad heart burn mixed with being sick and burping.

I didnt mension to the doc that I thought I was pg. I had several chest xrays.
I did tell them when my last af was. Does any one know if this will effect the baby if I am pg.
Im still geting light cramping and im not due for af again for 2wks and Im having a thick pink discharge (sorry)!

Im going to go to the doc on monday to get a blood test done.

With my first baby I didnt even know I was pg until 6wks gone I had no symptons at all. Just no af.

My daughter is now 18 months old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back