Pain

Tiggy26

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

For the last half hour ive been experiencing a really bad pain on the side of my tummy. Its all on the right side and it goes up as far as my bust and as low as my bikine line. It seems to be right along my whole side (just infront of my hip/start of rib cage)

There is no blood (i keep checking) it kinda feels like im constipated but the pain is in the wrong place for that surely?

Im really worried, does this sound like im misscarying? or would i be experiencing a different kind of pain if i was?

Tiggy xxx

I honestly don't know but didn't want to read and run.

Can you call your midwife or doctor and maybe they could put your mind at rest. Hope you are feeling better soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

When I first experienced a bad pain on my left side, from groin right up around the bikini line, up to hip, but not as far as bust.. it was diagnosed as round ligament pain, which often tends to attack one side or another.. though it didnt go as far as the ribs.. could that be a postural thing perhaps? My ribs hurt if i slouch forward alot.

You can check out the symptoms of RLP here:
http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/pregnancy/prenatalhealth/205.html

I think it's probably just everything stretching. I remember I had some horrendous pains with my first pregnancy. I think they say unless it's accompanied with blood it's nothing to worry about, but i think you should phone your midwife to be on the safe side :hug: :hug:

I woke up at 3.00 last night with cramps all along my right side: tummy AND back. But no blood... :? I got up and walked about a little and it went away...

most likely is just things settling...baby is new to your body and it needs time to adjust...good luck and painless vibes to u babe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back