AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH.....dentists

Phoenix0306

Reaction score
Been up all night with raging toothache, had called my surgery last night after they closed, and was given the number of the PCT........so after speaking to 2 nurses the "helpful" guy told me to take some paracetamol, and that I could use orajel sparingly!!!!!

Rang my dentists first thing......when the phone answered I got all excited only to be told they had no dentists in today at all!!!!!!!!!

Where I work in the next county there is a dental access centre which I went along to, arrived 5 mins after 10am and was told that they would have to see if they could see me, as was 5 minutes late!

After nearly two hour wait went into see the dentist, lovely lady, who told me exactly what I know and that the tooth is infected but she wont prescribe me any antibiotics because I am only nearly 8 weeks pregnant, and wouldnt dream of extracting the tooth as I have pre-existing medical conditions which I am not being treated for as I am pregnant.

So now I have got to have an emergency appointment at the doctors this afternoon just for a prescription!!!!! Needless to say I not happy, my boss not very happy but understanding, and my OH is fuming!!!!

Am so looking forward to some :nap: later hopefully though

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back