Aaaarrggghhh I can't wait

libs

Reaction score
I'm normally a very patient person, but after a week of v achy (and sensitive) boobs, an increase of a cup size (in a week???) feeling exhausted and headachy and nauseous, I just want it to be the weekend so I can test.. :pray:

My DH says even if I'm not pregnant he likes certain side effects of whatever this is :lol:

:lol: good luck hun - try not to test until the weekend as you may get a false test if its too early. :pray:

Sod it - bought test - testing tomorrow and I know how early it is but I'm now to the point of not being able to wear a bra :oops: and I'm only average normally so this is soooo weird. Only a cheapie test so no harm done if negative :D

I know exactly how you feel!! I'm having those symptoms too and I don't know if it's AF or what. I think AF is due tomorrow. I'm testing on Thursday. Good luck!!

good luck hope u get BFP. U too Kimberley! :D

good luck to both of ya!

let us kno what happens!

xxx

well I got a bfn (freudian slip oops) which isn't that surprising for how early I am - but I had to come home from work last night as I got v nauseous. Had that "too full" feeling even though I hadn't eaten much. After eating a little I felt loads better and slept for hours and hours. So still hopeful :D
I've never had symptoms all the time we've been trying before so I'm still optimistic

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you - all the signs seem good.

x x x x

Had v low day yesterday - exhausted at work, v stressed about the building work at the house (we've decided that kitchen fitters are related to Harry Potter's Dementors, sucking all the happiness out of you... :x ) then my tummy went bloated and I started to get that low down ache, which for me usually means that AF is due within a couple of hours. Shrugged my shoulders, thought oh well not this month cos if I had thought about it on top of everything else I would have cried....and nothing has appeared yet. So there's still hope :D

My ticker represents the longest cycle I have, today is actually the day AF is due....going to test again tomorrow (couldn't do it today...becuase I left the HPTs I bought in the car boot, outside (builder's are also uncommonly nosey :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back