what do you think?

Anna23

Reaction score
Well as some of you know i have been suspecting a bfp this month, i have had loads of symptoms my taste buds are going wild, i have the veiny boobs (more than usual) well basicly i have all the symptoms i had with bambino and my dh to be is sure i'm pregnant, we took a test today (naughty i know i shouldn't test till a week tuesday) anyway it was a extreemly faint positive now could this be from a new pregnancy or the hormones from bambino? it's driving me mad i jsut wanna know and i know i should be patient but i'm not realy a patient person yesterday when we went out for a meal and to the cinema i was almost sick at the smell of bbq sause my dh to be had AND my boobs were tingling most of the night seriously they are tingly and tender
what do you think? i'm trying not to get my hopes up

:wave: sorry about your loss :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am not sure about the test if it is a new pregnancy or hormones from bambino but the symptoms do sound very good (not trying to get your hopes up) but they sound promising When are you testing next?

Good luck when you do test next and sending you lots of babydust :pray: :hug: :pray: :hug:

I'm not sure either darling but if def sounds like you are getting all the right signals!!

sending you baby dust and paying for you darling

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I have my fingers crossed for you.

Sending lots of sticky babydust. x

Anna I was reading your spoiler etc at the bunker...... have you made an appointment at the Dr's about you getting BFP's???? xxxx im praying for you dol xxx

not yet becasue my phone has been cut off grrrrr (long story) so i'm hopefully sorting it out tomorrow after i have met my friend in town so i'll make a app for friday as it's driving me mad lol i've ben feeling nausious today however i do have a sore throat so mabe that's why lol i'll keep you all updated xxxxx

good luck hunny itll sounds quite hopeful xx :pray:

i'm expecting them to take a blood test to check my hgc levels or what ever they are called, i'm tempeted to cancle the meeting tomorrow so i can go docs but really i can't do that argh i wanna take another pt lol
well today i have had a craving for coconut with pinapple on a pizza but the pizza place won't make one with coconut on only pinapple pizza ARGH!! so i'm sat here moaning to my dh to be about gonig to the shop for some coconut but he is so tired and i can't go becasue i'm babysitting :roll: aparently i'm a pain in the butt :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back