Aaaahhhhh.....decisions decisions!!!

Hopeful_11

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I have been fairly quiet this cycle as really trying to not think about TTC as much as possible (but it is pretty much impossible!!).

My cycles have gone from 28 days back to 35 (I think) I am pretty sure I felt OV so hopefully we have caught it this month.

If we haven't we may have to put TTC on hold for a while as my Mum and Dad want to take us on a really nice holiday before we have a baby (they don't know we are currently TTC).

This is obviously so nice of them and me and my husband are so excited, however...the plan is to go on a safari and touring around South Africa. I have read on the internet though that if you are thinking of or are pregnant then you can't take malaria tablets, and if you do take them you then can't start TTC again for another 3 months.

I feel awful for thinking I may want to turn down the holiday but then again I really want to go on it for my husband as he has always wanted to go on a safari etc. If we were going it would be in late April.

Please help!! If you were in my position what would you do??

xxx

That's really difficult but I think if it's not your month this month then it's too good an opportunity to turn down x
I would love to go on safari x x lucky thing x x

I'd go on the holiday, its a once in a lifetime kinda holiday!!!

Thank you for the replies ladies.

We have decided to leave it for fate to decide!! If I get a BFN a week on Sunday then we will go on the holiday!!

What is meant to be will be :) xxx

OOhhhh !!

Well atleast if AF arrives .. Then you wont be toooo disheartened chick! You got a holiday to look forward too instead!!!

xx

Last edited:
Thank you for the replies ladies.

We have decided to leave it for fate to decide!! If I get a BFN a week on Sunday then we will go on the holiday!!

What is meant to be will be :) xxx

Thats a great way of looking at it hunny, either way you have something to look forward to :) x x

To leave it to the faith is a good idea! I would probably have done the same!

Keep us updated so we know how you're doing!

xx

I'd definately go.

This ttc stuff isn't going anywhere and a safari is a once in a lifetime opportunity :)

Once you have kids you wont be able to go for years and years. Might as well do it now.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back