A strange one...

Tinkerbell3

Reaction score
Now, I know I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot this month espcially as i'm not 100% certain when I ovulated but in the back of my mind I still find myself question every flutter, ache, cramp in my stomach, every moment of nuasea etc :wall2:

Anyway something strange has happened this month and it's probably nothing to do with it, but as anyone ever come out in a rash in the 2ww? since sunday night/monday morning I've had a rash which start on my chest & shoulders but continued to spread over the day and is now over my legs, some on my stomach, tops of my legs and back but mainly my chest, arms & bottom of my legs. It's not a red rash just like bumps under the skin as if I've had a reaction to something but I've not used or ate anything different and 5 days later it's still here with no signs of improving??

Ohh Hun I dunno - I think with any rashes you should get them checked out with the Docs! Even if it's something small like an allergy it's always worth a trip to ur Docs!
I hope it's not to itchy and sore for you :-(
X

In agreement with loopy hun, the fact it's not improved think warrants a trip to the GP just to be on the safe side

xxx

Sounds a bit like an allergic reaction, if it keeps spreading or the bumps get itchy or worse then you might want to seek help?

In the mean time you could take an antihistamine (e.g. piriton) to see if it calms down?

Maybe you are wearing something new or different that has aggravated your skin?

x

Thanks girls, got a doctors appointment for tuesday afternoon (earliest I could get) figured it really should have gone by 5 days so better get it checked out. Have been taking antihistamines and it releaves the itching slightly for a while but it's not clearing it up.

It looks like an allergic reaction Tinslecat, as it isn't red like a regular rash just little lumps & bumps but litrally I haven't used any new creams, soap, washing powder, eaten anythng different and I'm starting to think if it was something like that surely it would be clearing up by now? it's almost like i've become allergic to myself :rofl:

Unless it's just your body changing & your now allergic to something you were fine with before........:whistle:

xxxx

Unless it's just your body changing & your now allergic to something you were fine with before........:whistle:

xxxx
Naughty Kezza! ;-)

Tinkerbell glad to hear you've got a dr's appt lined up, hopefully there will be something they can do for you x

Its good that you have your doctors appointment! Good luck hun!

Roll on tuesday for the Dr's appointment, im getting more and more itchy and it's driving me insane.
It looks awful too, ahh I hate ugle rashes :( it looks like prickly heat, but that doesn't last all week and in the winter does it?

Ok don't want to get your hopes up but I would have been about 2 wks pregnant and didn't know at the time. I had a small red.spots on both hands which went just up past my wrists. I hadn't used anything different either and it disappeared about a week later.
Fx for you!
X

Strangely enough im actually going through this now.
Im 14dpo. AF was due today but has not yet shown. Got a BFN this morning though. Never even associated the rash with anything. Mines all on my legs and arms and is itchy as hell!
FX for you!!

I think some people do get heatrash type rashes as a symptom of pregnancy, not sure why but I have read of plenty of ladies who got this. Not trying to get your hopes up but who knows? Hope the doc clears things up for you. :) x x

Umm well I don't think it's anything pregnancy related after all :( Had a temp drop today which is right on time for AF to arrive tomorrow, which would fit in perfectly with one of the 'possible' days I thought I may have ovulated so think i'll be out again this cycle come tomorrow.

Stephanie - FX for you, do you know exactly when you ovulated? hope it's a shy BFP x

Awww Tinkerbell hope the :witch: stays away from you tomorrow... and hope this strange rash clears up for you too! Is it any better today?

x

Thanks Tinselcat, not really any better nope :( I had trouble sleeping last night because the itching. Antihistamines seems to have helped this afternoon though as I'm not trying to stratch myself to death

I know roughly. I wasnt trying at the time as me and my OH have spilt up but i worked it out after and the dates fit. Still no AF today and been monitoring my temp the past few days and everyday it has gone up .1 degrees. So going to wait another couple of days and test again.

Just wanted to update you all abut my strange rash, I'm not dying of some weird illness or got the lurgy haha, infact the GP had no clue what so ever what it was and couldn't give me any answers at all so waste of time going really

Wtf?? That's not particularly helpful at all. How's the rash now?

xxx

I know, she was litrally at a loss and had no explanation and just said if it comes back she'll look into it and maybe send me for some tests but said sometimes we just randomly get rashes.

It's gone down alot now and the itching has gone but you can still see red marks on my chest and arms and little red spots on my legs but at least im not full of bumps over me now, looked horrible.

Hmm that's weird!! How frustrating that she couldn't shed any light on it.

Glad that the rash is cooling off now, hope you are fully recovered soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back