A shock BFP?

bunnyhunny

Reaction score
Hey everyone

I am just wandering how many ladies on here have had a natural BFP, whilst only having a slim chance of conceiving natural or already had failed IVF/IUI's etc....???

I here so many stories, but if this happening and is such a shock then I wander what is causing it, did you do anything different, maybe bedded more, change of diet etc...??

Anyone got any stories?

X

Hey,

Mine was a shock to me as had been trying for two years with no luck. They hadn't found anything really wrong apart from low progesterone and unsure of ovulation and hubby had slightly low sperm. I didn't really do anything different apart from give up :) but I'm sure the lap and dye I had in November did something as I used to spot before that (not that they did anything)

I know other ladies here had natural bfp too so it definitely does happen x

I had a surprise BFP just as I was about to be referred for IVF last year, sadly it ended after 12 weeks.

I had improved my diet & exercise starting the month before, had started doing other things to make me happy, and most importantly had more EWCM that month (probably due to coming down with a cold).

I had a natural bfp a week before our ivf appointment. I have pcos and after over two years trying a lap and dye, ovarian drilling, laparoscopy and 8 rounds of clomid it happened after a birthday bonk. The biggest difference that month was I had more ewcm then normal and that was it ... I had the biggest shock of my life when I got a positive test

sounds interesting everyone....

My hubby's sperm count is less the 1 million and we don't hold out much for a BFP any time soon or in the future, unless losing a bit of weight helps!

Keep the tips coming x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back