A pill question ......

thlc

Reaction score
So I came off the pill ( progesterone only) 7 months ago. Firstly do u think that it's still too soon to conceive??? Also I was on progesterone only because the eastrogen pills mad me a little crazy by this I assume I have enough eastrogen in my body already. How would this affect trying to conceive??

Sorry but I'm getting really frustrated with this.

Another Q my mother had her period all the way thru her pregnancy with me what do you think the chances are the same could happen to me???

Thanks in advance xxx

Hiya. Not 100% sure bout this one but. I was on microgynon and got terrible headaches, they offered to change me to pop (progestrogen only pill) and I asked them whether it would affect wanting to get pregnant in the futrure as I'd always been quite concerned about that and never wanted to have injection cos that definately takes a year plus to get your fertility back. She said to me it would be the same as any other pill, could get pregnant straight away or could take up to a year. If you periods are somewhat back to normal then I'd say you'll be fine. I didn't actually change to pop as the headaches turned out to be my eyesight lol. But all the best and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back