A ntnp bfp @ 12dpo!! Update :(

LuciaLeek

Reaction score
Unfortunately I had a chemical pregnancy/early loss. I'm now bleeding and getting BFNs.
I'm never EVER testing early again! I swore I wouldn't do this 2 years ago when I was TTC #1 so I don't know what I was thinking. Cruel body! :(

I can't believe that I am posting in here already after our first month of NTNP for #2!

I wasn't due to test until the weekend but something in my head was telling me to buy a test! I was feeling really tired and had been to the loo quite a lot.

I picked hubby up from work at 5pm and we swung by the chemist to pick up a FRER. Whilst getting LO's dinner ready I quickly nipped off to test, convinced it would be a BFN (especially at 11DPO). Anyway, the screen was completely blank for the first minute or two and then all of a sudden I could see the second line! I was gobsmacked!

After dinner and putting LO to bed I went back to the chemist for a CB digi. Again, I wasn't expecting anything to come up as 1. I'm only 11DPO, 2. I'm only on CD27 of a 30, 32, 33, or 35 day cycle and 3. I didn't use FMU!

If all goes well with this pregnancy there will be 19 month age gap between my two! Wowzas!

I can't stop looking at my tests!

Here's a pic...

Last edited:
Congratulations x

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk 2

Congratulations....thats the kind of age gap we are going to go for too i think...so we will be ntnp from around jan time :) xx

yaaaaay sweety!!!!!!! :yay: eeeek makes me more excited about NTNP myself SO pleased for you!

Congratulations :pompom:
I'm pregnant with my second and when baby is here there will be a 19 month age gap for my 2 too - it'll be hectic but worth every minute, I cant wait :)
Good luck, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Many congratulations, i think that is the perfect age gap. Heres to a happy and healthy nine months xxx

Congratulations! If all goes well with mine I will have a 15 month age gap!

Congrats Hun!! :)

I remember you're first BFP like it was yesterday!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back