A new stage....

Jadie

Reaction score
Oliver is crawling, he is in to everything he should not be. I am posting to ask you how do i teach him NO? I now he is only 6 months but surely I need to teach Tell him NO now he is geting in to bother?

Do i move what he is attacking away or do i move him away?

oh more questions and worry!

Where has my baby gone??

Jadie

Hehe!

Brody is exactly the same, depending on what he's playing with I either take it out of his hands and give him something else or move him away and distract him.

One good tip is to get a bunch of stuff that "seems" to be not toys, but are safe for him, for example a soft hairbrush, washed jam jar lids, an empty cassette box etc and keep these in a box, when he gets frustrated at not being able to do anything fun, give him the box and let him explore the interesting stuff inside. :)

sorry forum seems to be on a slow go for me ! :wall:

Move him away and say No firmly and then find something else for him to play with :) If you move the object away it becomes a game for him and he will chase after it again.

Aimee has known no for a while now. I just change my tone of voice shake my head and say no no to her. She understands and even says it her self. She sometimes goes up to things she knows she shouldn't touch and shakes her head and says no no. It's so cute. I wanted Aimee learing early ready for when the new baby comes.

Hi

Kiara knows no already as well i just say it firmly and take the item from heror she looks at me and drops it lol, 10 min later shes back at it again though haha
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarniReid
Back