A new experience - I fainted!!

CH0C0H0LIC

Reaction score
Went to a small festival today at a local park... was having a lovely time til the kids went on the bouncy castle, was watching them having fun then suddenly my vision went all funny and everything was spinning and felt a bit icky, said "oooh I don't feel well" to OH and then legs turned to spaghetti and I was out like a light on the floor with loads of peeps looking at me til OH said "get us a medic, she's pregnant!" and someone ran to get St. Johns Ambulance!!!

Woke up to find my blood pressure and pulse being checked and baby kicking me like mad as if to say "ffs get up you stupid woman!"
They made me lay on the floor for what seemed like ages and got up feeling fine apart from feeling like a right twonk :rotfl:

They advised me to go to the walk in centre and I said I would if I felt unwell again, but went to have a cuppa and a bag of chips and sat and listened to a band for an hour and to be honest I have been fine since so I'm just taking it easy for now. My leg hurts a bit but thats where it's just been flattened by a 20st fat bird landing on it :oops: OH has just raised my leg on a chair and stuck a 1kg bag of frozen roast potatoes on it... So now I feel a twonk, will have frostbite and feel hungry cuz I'm looking at potatoes!

On the good side, before I did the spaghetti fumble I went round the car boot sale and got a baby intercom set for the bargain price of £2.00 ... perhaps it was the excitement of getting a bargain that set me off!!!

Hope you are all having a better day!

Sarah xxx

i dont know, some people will do anything for attention!! :roll:

No seriously, poor you, i am an expert at fainting when pregnant and yes it is very embarrasing but its a good thing you are ok now.
I do think it was something to do with your bargain, im proper jealous :shakehead:

Hi just a tip if you feel faint again
When you start to feel funny keep your legs moving, have a walk or make sure you start jiggling your lower legs and calf muscles.

Ive been having horrrendous blackouts since approx wk14 and now cant go out on my own :(

This has been reccommended by all the consultants (obgyn, heart, head etc) I have seen and believe you me its been alot!!!

LOL..sorry hun but your post did make me laugh...

Hope you are feeling better and you havent tried eating the thawed out potatos!

Claire x

hennaly said:
i dont know, some people will do anything for attention!! :roll:
:rotfl: :rotfl:
What are you like!? hee hee glad your ok now though hun!! :hug:

Wow what a coincedence, I fainted on Sunday too! Must be going around...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back