Brilliant cot idea to share

Poxie_pixie

Reaction score
I really wanted a co-sleeper cot but they are really expensive and a friend donated her old normal cot. So I came up with the idea to take the side off the cot. What you do is obviously take one side off the cot, put some brackets on to secure it at the corners underneath, most cots are height adjustable so you have to make sure it's at a nice height, push it up against your bed and secure it under the matteress with some straps, (i didn't I put it on the narrow side of my bed against the wall) it's perfect. she's in the cot but it's like she's next to me in the bed with no chance of me rolling onto her. I love it and thought i'd share. You can then also put the side of the cot back on when they move into their own room. Hope people like the idea and if you have any questions PM me. =D xXx

we did exactly this :) Its lovely and works very well :) The only problem is that if the cot is on your side you have to schootch down the bed to get out of it!

I think more people should do it, i have friends who have bought 'co sleepers' for like 200 quid and they could have just doctored a Freecycle cot for a much better effect!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back