a little confused

tianna

Reaction score
so my cycle is normaly 30 -31 days so af comes around the 9th of every month last month was 3 days late so af came on the 12th so pink pad said i should ovulate on the 29th (tommorow) but sunday i had cramp and signs of ovulating did a test mid morning the following day (yesterday) and it was very close to positive did another later onand not even a line so think i ovulated yesterday we dtd all last week mon -thur then sun mon tue this week and will do again today. Any way the question is if i have ovulated yesterday do i expect af on the 9th as i ovulated early or do i wait until the 12th
im confusing myself here lol sorry ladies

It's not your cycle length that will determine when AF is now due - but your LP - so the number of days betweeb OV and AF - these will usually be the same for you each cycle.

Good Luck - it's so tricky when you're not sure when AF is due!

xxx

well it normally 14 days but last month it 17 so your guess is as good as mine
I would say i am 1dpo today but dont really no when af is due so guess ill have to sit it out for 17days untill the 12 th
YAWN

Hi tianna I didnt wanna read and run but I use pink pad said I ovulated yesterday too fx for u xxx

I ovulated yesterday too I think so expecting AF 10th June xx

Good Luck ladies!

Tianna - maybe you OVd a day or 2 later - making you think your LP was 17, but it wasn't really! Does that make sense! Guess if you temp you know for sure - but I only use OPKs, so only get a window for OV!

AAGGHHH!! Just gotta wait it out!! :)

xxx

Thanks all I really don't no as I def ovulated at right time last month and the it was 17 days until at arrived so gonna expect at any where from 9th to12 th but I would say I am 1 dpo today 2 week wait madness again lol

We were the same last month I think....fingers crossed for us both this time around, if I can get past 10/11 dpo without the dreaded spotting starting I'll allow myself to start thinking I'm in with a chance xx

We were the same last month I think....fingers crossed for us both this time around, if I can get past 10/11 dpo without the dreaded spotting starting I'll allow myself to start thinking I'm in with a chance xx

yes dee we were where are you this month im now 2dpo are you in your 2ww again hun could do with a buddie to stop me testing lol

Yep 2dpo for me as well! Not thinking about it much at the moment, it'll be 10-11dpo when I'll start paying attention! Hope it's our month xx

fx hun for both of us i dont know if i done enough we dtd twice sun then i ov monday we the dtd but didnt last night as oh was really late from work and tired might try tonight but dont think it will make any odds now previous to sun we dtd mon-thur last week but not sat and sun as we had both had to much to drink bit of heavy weekend.
so any way lets just sit tight. When do you think you will test ?

Looks like you did plenty! I got my smiley cd15 which was Sunday and we dtd cd10,12,14,15 and 16 so just got to hope for the best. Hubby ill so no more bding for us! Xx

how exciting keep in touch dee are you in the june testing thread ? im down for the 10th

I haven't added myself yet but if I haven't started spotting before I'll peons test 10th as well xx

Exciting!! I'm due AF on the 8th - day i get back from hols - not taking tests with me - so will test on the 9th if AF hasn't arrived! Will prob know if she's coming as always get the same kinda cramps from about 11-12 dpo.

xx

thats 3 of us in
milly how many dpo are you hope we are all bump buddies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27