A heartbeat! I love my doppler!

Sal C

Reaction score
Very excited - DH picked up the heartbeat on our doppler loud and clear today for the first time - 11 weeks and 5 days!!! Couldn't believe it! 160 beats per minute (so I know it's not me)!

what kind of doppler is it i was thinking of getting one i fancy one with the screen where u can see bpm

claire30 said:
what kind of doppler is it i was thinking of getting one i fancy one with the screen where u can see bpm

Got the Angel Sounds one from ebay. Just timed the beats per minute so no screen. A tip if you get one - listen when you wake up in the morning after emptying your bladder - I guess the position of baby changes during the day as you walk around as we can't hear it later in the day but it is really loud and clear in the morning after having spent all night lying flat.

Enjoy!

That's great news. I still use mine almost every day, it gives me such a lift when ever I need it. xx

Aaawww thats so lovely, must be very reassuring....think I may have to get one if I get far enough. Pregnancy is turning me into a neurotic worrier :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back