a good one and a bad one?

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by hayley, Nov 12, 2007.

1. hayley

hayley Well-Known Member

Is it true when people say you never get 2 alike? i think i've got a good one (at the moment)... he seemed like the perfect baby! too many people have said to me "wait till you have the next one!" am i going to have a little devil or something?

does anyone have 2 good babies? slept throught eh night from an early age, took to food straight away, etc.

h x

2. kellie80

kellie80 Well-Known Member

I did but not on the run. Jess was a really good baby, she slept well and ate well but then I had Aimee who was a nightmare and still is. Then Nathan last who is also a really good baby but I'm sooo glad he is cos Aimee is still a pain now and doesn't even sleep through at almost 2.

3. hayley

hayley Well-Known Member

it's weird isn't it why they can be so different. I know it's down to personality and we all have a different one! but why do some babeis take to everything so much better! some babies will sleep through at an early age and some just resist point blank...

h x