• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A formal maternity dress to borrow urgent

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Desperately need a formal maternity dress for a formal party on October 22nd! I am a size 12-14!!! Will pay postage and for dry cleaning after if required!!!! Help!!!

Sorry I don't have anything but new look had some nice dresses last time I was in there x

Could you get away with a lovely maxi dress that is dressy that you could wear after?
xxxxx
p.s would love to help but dont go anywere formal!! lol!!

I thought this but his party is black tie and dint want to look scabby lol

There are quite a few dressy maxis out there at the min. A lovely one in ted baker which I am working on hubbie to buy me but sure there are others like that elsewere!!
xxx

i have two kinda formal knee ish length dresses, both maternity one's black with a pink and red rose pattern and the other is black with a blue pattern . . . dont have pic's at the mo but could take some if you like. and you'd be welcome to keep them if you want them. they we're given to me brand new and i've only worn them a few times!

i also have a teal blue dress same style as the others i brought to wear to a wedding so only worn once! has short sleeves but they have no hem as they we're altered at the last minute so you'd need to wear something over the top, which i did to hide my upper arms anyway!

hope that helps and if not that you find something x

the black and blue one, with an up-close view of the patten

the black, pink and red one

and the teal one

Ive also got a grey one if you were interested. Ill bump up the thread for you to see, its got pics in. Its a size 10 but honestly its so much bigger. Im a size 12/14 now and it fits with room and I wore it to a wedding when I was 38 weeks so its pretty flexible with sizing. Its the topshop dress thread.

if you like it you can have it! as it is one of the ones i was given, and only wore it to work a few times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back