size 14/16 maternity dress desperately wanted

hennaly

Reaction score
i am going to my cousins wedding and cant ind a dress anywhere, everything i find on the internet in out of stcok in size 14/16, it depends on the make as to which size i need as some 16's are too big across the shoulder and some 14 too small round the boobs.
I want something pretty and with plenty of material round the bum and thighs area to cover the fat bits :oops:
Please help me, im willing to pay a fair price.

Hi,

I've got a maternity dress from Next, its chocolate brown with a gold belt/sash. I cant remember if its a size 14 or a 16 though. Its on the website still (I cant post a pic at the moment as Im at work and it wont let me do a link)
I wore it once a month ago to my brothers wedding. Let me know, I can always measure the boob bit for you to see if it'll fit.

:D

xxx

ooh i have a feeling i know the one you mean, how much would you want for it, if its a bit big i dont mind as have a while to go and need a dress any way and if a bit small i could wear it after it just means i will have to buy another one :wall:
A photo would be great please just to confirm its the one i think it is.

Ill post one when I get home. If I can get a link up I will. It might not be till later though.I love it but Ive just grown out of it already and to be honest Id rather someone else got wear out of it. Price.... Im not sure. Ill post later anyway!!!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back