ARGHHH

amyknight88

Reaction score
Hiya,

Well, things started off really well for me and Matt.... Troy had Carey overnight last night and when he picked him up he seamed fine, when i went in to collect him this morning Troy said the only reason he wanted Carey for the night because it would be the last time he see's him and he wanted to make it special.

So, he then said to me "You chose - its either you have Matt or Carey dont have a dad' :shock:

Of course i cant let Carey lose out so i said to Matt what Troy had said to me. Matt said he understands but this relationship is way too much for him he said he can't be with me when theres a third person in the relationship (meaning troy) so hes gone saying he's giving me a month or so to sort things out with Troy

so all in all my mothers day has been crap. my sister spilt a cup of tea over my MD card :evil:

sorry to moan just really pee'd off

Amy,
You cant let Troy use Carey to control you like that, Its terrible behaviour for someone who is supposed to be a dad. If you let him do it once then he will do it everytime you get with someone.
Sure Carey needs a dad but a supportive dad and one who isnt a spitefull son of a b****.
Call his bluff, tell him you decided who you see and when and if he wants to cut contact with his son then its his loss. I bet he backs down and if he doesnt its his loss as Carey has a fab mummy.

HI

amy sorry you had a bad mothers day.
that is bull s*** tell him its none of his business who you see and dont see you two are not together any more so he has no say even if you were he cant tell you what to do.
How come he can see other peopel but he dont want you to thats just crap.
I really hope you deal with this or he will use it against you forever.
*hugs* i hope your okay though i knwo it must be hard on you as well.
Keep us posted hun.
Katrina

HOW DARE HE SAY THAT, hun carey doesnt need to be treated as a go between by troy, he DUMPED U, he hurt u throughout the pregnancy, HE heas generally let u down an awful lot and i know u say u want him to be part of careys life and thats good but does carey need him in his life if his dad is going to stop u from having a relationship with wot sounds like a loverly bloke and from u being happy?

i agree call his bluff and if he means it and dosnt want to see carey again then in my honest opinion..he dosnt deserve a son!!!! and he should f*ck off and stand aside and let someone support you and be a REAL dad to carey unlike him!!!

Carey is not a toy, and you cant go the rest of your life alone because troy dosnt want another man around him/you....

It takes any idiot to become a dad,,,just takes a man to be a REAL one. Blood dont mean nothing when they are like that.....chin up babe and tell him its your way or he can go play on the m4 during rush hour!!!!

Keep smiling for carey...it aint your fault troy is been a jealous pr*ck..im sure one day he will realise how childish and cowardly what he said is...and il bet he is blagging to..you cant give into him..otherwise he will keep doing it....

"You chose - its either you have Matt or Carey dont have a dad"
- BULLSHIT! carey will have a dad 1 day..it just wont be him and that will be his loss..my scum blood "father" walked out on us when i was 4 and always treated my mom like shit...now my moms partner who she has been with for 8 years, he is who i call dad, he is who i get fathers day cards for, and he is who gets me xmas pressies, and is there when we have a family dinner, he is the one that used to take me out to hockey and football when i was younger...he is the one that came with my mom to parents evening at school..and you know what.? i wouldnt have it any other way..cause thats a real dad!

luv cas xx

You chose - its either you have Matt or Carey dont have a dad"
- BULLSHIT! carey will have a dad 1 day..it just wont be him and that will be his loss..my scum blood "father" walked out on us when i was 4 and always treated my mom like shit...now my moms partner who she has been with for 8 years, he is who i call dad, he is who i get fathers day cards for, and he is who gets me xmas pressies, and is there when we have a family dinner, he is the one that used to take me out to hockey and football when i was younger...he is the one that came with my mom to parents evening at school..and you know what.? i wouldnt have it any other way..cause thats a real dad!

that is wot a reall dad is to me to

Hi Amy

I hope we didnt all scrae you off of here :?
We all just care that all and we want the best ofr you and Carey.
I hope your okay hun.
talk to you soon
xxx Katrina

amy you cant let him do this 2 u! hes just jealous that you've got a good thing going on with matt. n how is it fair that he gets to be with someone and you don't??
i totally agree with cassi, carey isnt a toy and thats what hes using him as right now. i no that you love carey and want him 2 have a dad but if ive learnt anything in this life its that you don't need 2 be connected by blood 2 be a dad.
like cassi, my biological dad treated my mum reali bad. he is a waste of space. i got in contact with him in october n he thought that meant i forgave him for everything. hes not my dad & never will be.
although he is technically my step dad, i would never call him that. hes my dad, hes done everything 4 me & my older brother & sister and been there 4 us thru thick & thin.
so dont let troy treat u like this amy. u deserve sooo much more. ur a great person & u deserve 2 be happy! although in a way i feel bad that my lil man doesnt have a dad, i believe that one day i'll find someone who can be a good dad 2 him.
just keep ur chin up & keep us posted. hope u & carey r doin gd :D x

Don't worry Katrina youve not scared me off.

thanks for all your replies everyone. how did you all see what he has done? i didnt realise until its too late, how stupid am i??

i know ive completely lost matt now ah well chin up and move on

thanks again x

you're not stupid amy! the only reason we seen what he was doing was because we're on the outside looking in, we're not directly involved like u. hes such an idiot doing what he did but at least u no now what he will try & do. we're just looking out 4 ya & don't wana see anyone hurt u or carey!
try talking 2 matt hun, he might be able to see what we saw & that should help him to understand alot more. if not, then keep ur chin up & try not 2 feel down. u have a gorgeous little boy & you're just tryin 2 do the best for him :D
let us no what happens :D keep ur chin up & i hope u & carey r ok :D
take care
hayley xx

oh yeah forgot to add if ne1 is stupid its troy plus a few ova things lol

yeh sarah is rite, troy is the stupid 1 for thinkin he could get away with it, not u! x

I have tried talking to matt i dont blame him i wouldnt like it if he had a kid with a girl and she wouldnt go near there kid because of me. matt feels like hes doing carey out of a dad.

troy is really making me start to hate him :( feel so sorry for carey having a arsehole for a dad

i feel exactly the same about this baby, i feel sorry 4 him that his 'dad' is 2 much of an arsehole 2 care about him.
yeh i understand where matt is comin from & i suppose in a way its rite. are you stayin friends??

yeah we are. im going round to his for a family dinner saturday night and hes invited carey along :)

Hayley have you got MSN? Im not on at the mo because its playing up but dont think ive got you.

aww thats great that ur still friends & that hes invited carey along :D maybe in the future when all this has died down u mite end up back 2gether!!
yeh i have msn, [email protected]
is playin up a bit 4 me aswell :evil: its stupid!! was guna ask u if u had msn lol but u beat me 2 it lol
x

lol that email looks familiar mayeb i have got ya! will check when i can get on. well ive gotta sort carey out now speak to you on msn soon yeah. thanks for your replies hun, take care x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back