a few of my wedding pics

pammie

Reaction score
Hi
i got married on the 23 june this year and i want to show everyone a little bit from my day.
am just learning how to use photobucket i hope this works
sorry the pics are so big and has the wrong date on OOPSS :oops:
PICT0394.jpg

101_0372.jpg

101_0377.jpg

IMG_0028_edited.jpg

PICT0406.jpg

PICT0407.jpg

PICT0409.jpg

PICT0450.jpg

thats all i have done so far when i get the disc back from the photogropher i will put a really nice one off my dress and stuff on.
Quick note though my hubbys sister was supposed to be bridesmaid but pulled out because she didnt want to show her arms well she turned up in a dress the same as bridesmaids but in pink ARGH will post that when i get one of her and she is wearing the necklaces i wanted for the bridesmaid and her friend was supposed make instead dhe made some tat that you wouldnt give to your worst enamy as a gift, but i didnt let that stress me i made sure i enjoyed the day.

Pam x
[/url]

u look stunning!!
look at that dress!!! :cheer:

Wow you look stunning! I love the colour of the bridesmaids dresses! They look great!
Glad you had a lovely day! :hug:

You look absolutely stunning.

What a beautiful wedding.

Congratulations :cheer:

One of the thins i wanted when i got married was a carriage like that, my parents hired an old type of car (not up to date on names!) but it was still a great day! You look lovely x x x

Thanks everyone

The horse and carriage cost i think £400 for the whole day but we stayed at the one venue so we only used it to get there and for pictures.

the day went like this, 7:30 up and showerd and ate a mountain of bacon butties

9:00 me, mum, 4 adult bridesmaids and 1 child go to hairdresses

11:50 its raining ring an aunt to pick us up

12 aunt arrives and chif bridesmaid runs to the car taking the little bridesmaid and 2 others leaving the BRIDE stood like a loon waiting for aunt to return

12:30 stopped raining photogroper arrives and am in bra and underskirts asking the bridesmaids to let me get my make up done, none listen and eventually flounce upstairs to get dress, photogropher is clicking away a sharp look in his direction tells him now is not a good time hehe

1:30 make up done standing in bedroom watching the bridesmaids dress each other

2:00 see the bridesmaids disapear wondering how am gonna get in my dress...................... call bridesmaid back remind them i need to get in my dress (i swear they have more blonde moments than me)

2:15 dressed and photographed a record braking speed

2:30 pushed in to carriage and the carrage took off STOOOPPPPPPP
i remind the carriage driver to let the bridesmaid go in the car first do you think he listened.............. of course not

2:45 arrive at wedding people are out side what the hell are they doing there i have told the bridesmaids to get everyone inside apparently his family wouldnt listen, then i saw his sister dresses as a bridesmaid whearing the necklace that my bridesmaids where supposed to wear deap breaths now.

2:46 told to circle the park no excuse or reason given

2:56 can i go in now YES !!!! WAHOO AM GONNA GET MARRIED!!!!

3:00 late comers arrive its ok i havent gone down the isle yet.

3:05 argh cant speak

3:10 nephew looking like nobody owns him races up the isle all bridesmaids go next then when they get to the top I go my bro and i swish round the corner and pause for effect god that was a good moment, get to top of isle hubby is looking pale and is cluttching a teenage mutant ninja turtle WTF???

3:45 am now a Mrs teenage, mutant ninja turtles where a bribe to get nephew up the isle he got the 3 but left one for paul to play with (how sweet)

everything went smoothly then until the meal when there was no champagne for the first toast ooppps and when it came to cutting the cake the cateres had already taken 2 of the 3 tiers fourtunatly they had only cut one up
But it was all good nothing fased us and everything was done and said while hysterically laughing especially at the bridesmaids who addmittd that they forgot what they had to do because i was so chilled

you pay alot of money for this one big day so when things go wrong you just got to laugh

Pam x

Hi

you look grogeous hun what a beautiful wedding!!'
Katrina

you looked gorgeous glad you had a good day.

Great pics.....I love the red of the bridesmaid dresses :D

Awww... they are all gorgeous!!

I had my bridesmaids in a simular red and I think it is a lush colour!!

Congrats too!!

Lovely pics.

Thanks for sharing them with us. Looking forward to seeing the others.

The dresses were beautiful. I love red for bridesmaid dresses. xxxx

Congrats to you and your hubby looks like you all had a great day and you all look lovely

Thanks everyone

your replies where lovley, I love that type of red colour too very rich and went really well in the victorian(ish) house.
i borrowed one of my bridesmaids dresses for the honeymoon (we went on a 12 day cruise) couldnt wear it because it was lace up and o/h couldnt get to grips with it but we had fun trying hehe :oops:

Pam x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back