If you were given £100,000 for a wedding....

Oh well, as long as they're happy...and I bet it was one hell of a party

Squiglet said:
I've got no respect for the parents... Sod all the wedding stuff (theres nothing wrong with her being 16 or having the wedding she wanted, I was disrespected by lots of people because I chose a blue dress) but that kid hasn't been in school since she was 9... :shock: Why are they throwing money at her... they should be saying NO we won't spend 100.000 quid on you unless you finish your primary education... You want to be a glamour model... fine... but no glamour agency is going to want to touch you when your 40 so what are you going to do then when you can barely read and write... I'm surprised she was able to sign the marriage certificate with that level of education... :shakehead:

what squig said, im speechless :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

i really thought that was a wind up :talkhand: :talkhand:

Ooooh nice dress.... maybe I should get one like that for my wedding?

Do you reckon they'll have enough crystals for a size 26/28 dress?
:rotfl:

Sarah xxx

they paid 100,000...perhaps the tax man should be investigating their income?

Its a traditional traveller weddings thousands upon thousands spent, although its good they are marrying for love...as they are usually arranged marrages.

9 year olds in bikini's and hotpants.... :shock: i suppose ifthey marry at 16 they must grow up sexually a lot earlier...although any brides that arent virgins get dumped the next day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back