I think I'm expecting too much lol

BabyBrain

Reaction score
So mummy and Bertie have been surfing the net and I've been showing him all sorts of things! We had the NASA site up and mummy was making up stories about the horses head nebula and great bear, looked at Albert and he was staring intently at the arm of the sofa lol. It was like the most interesting thing he's ever seen! And now he's just started snoring :roll:

Oh well, I enjoyed it lol xxxxxxxxx

lol bless him! Mhairi does that all the time! sigh.. lol I do wonder what goes on their little heads sometimes xxx

It's so funny the things they get fixated on. I hope he doesn't end up eating the sofa like our friend's little girl did lol

:rofl: Charlie has a fixation with the radiator...and anything potentially harmful x

Mhairis favourite thing is her highchair tray at the moment, she stairs at is so hard she leans in and head butts it! She managed to end up wailing last night as she was staring at it and bumped her nose bless her... I couldnt help but laugh and then felt really mean! bad mummy! xxxx

:rofl: if you'd have videoed it you could have got 250 quid!

Awwww, wait until he gets older and starts to notice his hands, it's so funny how they just keep looking at them all the time, even when Jake was out in his buggy the little hand would stick out where he was looking and that and nothing else lol was so cute!

Lol, Riven has a fixation with the warning label on his carrycot.....

Alyssa watched half an hour of quantum leap with my mum earlier lol. she likes sci fi i guess

harry loves staring at the kitchen bin for some strange reason i would understand if it was shiny but it's just a boring plain grey one! and the computer he sits of my lap trying to hit the keys it's dead cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back