A discharge question, sorry if it is a bit crude

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by futuremum, Nov 9, 2005.

1. futuremum

futuremum Well-Known Member

Hi!!!!

Although I have been tested a few weeks ago and the results came clear, I have still quite a lot of discharge. The problem is that it does not smell really nice and by the end of the day, it smells like I have not washed.
    Do you have this too? the tests came back clear, I have no proteine in my urine but I find it strange that it can smell and still be ok.

Sorry for this very crude question but I need to know to stop worrying.

2. Tiny Sue

Tiny Sue Well-Known Member

Hey...

Yes, it can happen. What I try to do is wear pant liners or light sanitary towels and change them when i get uncomfy or feel that I niff a bit. It's a problem that you can't douche or really do much down there without risking thrush but I find that it helps if you wear liners - showering three times a day can be inconvenient!

Sue

3. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

I have that, its horrible isnt it! :(

a urine test i did last week showed protien, so they tested again, that test came back saying i had lots of orgaisms or something? so i had to do another test today.

4. Guest

I seem to have alot of clearish white discharge too, doesn't smell that bad but it doesn't smell particularly nice either. I am clear of all nasties as I was tested a billion times in the last 2 weeks and I still don't have thrush or anything else! It is just a general increase in a girls best friend CM which can happen towards the end of pregnancy apprently - or so I keep being told. Nice..... :roll:

HTH xxx

5. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

emilia just sugested these to put in our hospital bags, Andrex Moist Toilet Wipes!

think they could be useful before birth too, i defo think they will help with the discharge, if nothing else it will make us feel a bit fresher!
    :)

6. *saulino*

*saulino* Well-Known Member

Hello

Glad to hear others are going through this too, it sucks being such a clean person and not feeling like you are. This is just one of the topics that no one rarely brings up cuz you dont know if others are going through it.
    Take care
    Katrina :D

7. Sarah W Baby Belly

Sarah W Baby Belly Well-Known Member

I don't like the way I smell at the end of the day either :cry:

My theory on it is, the fluid that surrounds the baby changes every 24 hours, and it has got to come out of our bodies somehow. :( eeuw!.

8. Guest

Thats very true - I forgot their fluid changes. They can wee at my stage too now - eugh!!! :shock: