• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Cry in The Dark

budge

Reaction score
has anyone ever seen this film? Its got Merryl Streep in it.

I have just been watching the McCanns getting off the plane at East Midlands from Portugal . Gerry McCann made a statement and i couldn't help thinking about the events in that film.

I only hope a similar miscarrage of jusitce is not made in the Madeleine case :(

Yes I've seen it.

Heartbreaking.

Trial by media, scary stuff..........

the thing that sticks in my mind is Michael Chamberlain (Azarias father) saying at the end

''I don’t think a lot of people realise how important innocence is to innocent people.''

and thats what i thought of when i was listening to Gerry McCann.

I think they did wrong to leave their children alone in a hotel room whilst they dined out and they should be punished for that but i don't think they killed their daughter deliberaly or by accident. I really don't :(

budge said:
the thing that sticks in my mind is Michael Chamberlain (Azarias father) saying at the end

''I don’t think a lot of people realise how important innocence is to innocent people.''

and thats what i thought of when i was listening to Gerry McCann.

I think they did wrong to leave their children alone in a hotel room whilst they dined out and they should be punished for that but i don't think they killed their daughter deliberaly or by accident. I really don't :(

totally agree with you there.

I'm sure the truth will come out. So many people are supporting them.

I remeber that case - we went to the place where baby Chamberlin went missing and there are so many dingos there.

Its happened in Britain too, those mothers such as Angela Cannings. I believe that if they are guilty then of course they should be punished but these cases are always the reason I don't support the death penalty (not starting a debate). I haven't been following all the madeleine stuff as it is all to confusing and contradictory but I hope if they do get charged they get a fair trial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back