A bump bra saved my life

Fly

Reaction score
Oh the bliss - the absolute, bump-hugging, scar-supporting bliss :cheer: :dance:

Friend of mine found a charity shop with stock from a bankrupted maternity shop.. she got me a lightly supportive sleep bra thingy which i have been wearing instead of wearing no bra although i did go back into an underwired one friday night to go out... was glad to get home and liberate my boobies though :rotfl: and she also got me a bump band. I have been getting really sore and achey down low in my belly from the c-section scar and whilst i don't remotely fill the belt yet just having that firm elastic over my scar and under my bump is heaven... I feel like a new woman!!! The pain was starting to make me feel really tired and cranky but have worn it all day every day since it arrived on friday and am back to my usual chirpy self hurrah :D :dance:

I can't recommend bump bra's enough!!!! I was lucky and got mine well cheap but seriously worth getting ladies if any of you are suffering with achey bumps. Tis weird everytime i feel a muscle twinge i feel the elastic counteracting it and then the pain goes as quick as it starts :shock: :D incredibly clever I reckon :clap: Am not wearing it at the moment but am sat here thinking i should go get it on cos i miss it being there. Nother friend of mine is sending me her old ones from when she was pregnant so looks like i gonna be well supported through the entire pregnancy :D YAY! :D

Anyone else wearing one who wouldn't be without it?

Oooh they sound good! (Going to google them in a sec!)

It's funny you should that actually, I'm wearing my new maternity jeans today which I bought yesterday and the whole top of them are elasticated and supporting my bump and it feels fab! I might have to invest in a bump bra!

I'm noticing my back is killing me at the moment and I can't wear heels because they kill my bloody feet (HORROR - I LIVE in heels! :shock: )

Glad you're feeling all good and stuff! :cheer: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back