A bit of advice

kred84

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I am hoping i could get some advice from you.

I got my bfp a week ago and i am 4+6.

On thurs i had cripping pains and started to bleed. I saw my gp who examined me and the neck of my womb was fully closed. I had a scan yesterday but was too early to see anything. I also had bloods which showed hcg at 292 and have to go back in the morning for more to check whether it is increasing/decreasing.

All day i have had a horrendous headache and about 5pm this evening started to bleed again, this time heavier. It has stopped now, but what i was wondering is if anyone has lost at this stage and what i could expect?
I am hopefully assuming it would be just a heavy period?

Any advice welcome, thanks in advance.

xxx

I lost at 6 weeks and it was like a very heavy crampy period :hugs: xx

Sent from my gorgeous iPhone 4S

Thanks hun.

My first i lost at 13 weeks, and that was the most horrendous experience of my life, with no medical help at all.

It scares me to think i could do it agin but realise that at this stage it probably wouldn't be anywhere near that bad.

xxx

Not nice is it hunnie but I think you're right, likely to be more like a heavy period at this stage :hugs:
We're all here for you :hugs: xx

Thanks Cosmic.

I'm gonna try and remain a little bit positive for my bloods tomorrow, and hope it's all ok, but deep down i think i know the outcome.

xxx

Keep an open mind love, so many have bleeds (big ones too) and everything is just fine. I hope this is the case for you too xxx

i hope everything is ok for you hun :hugs: i lost mine at 14 weeks so cant compare with your dates hun, like cosmicgirl said many do have bleeds and its ok , keep us posted hun

My last one was actually less painful/ less blood than a regular period. My one before that was a sudden heavy rush of blood one day and very light bleeding for two days after. The bleeding wasn't as bad as I would have expected, either time.
I'm really sorry you're going through this xxx

So sorry tohear you are going through this. update as soon . Good luck today. xxx

Sorry Kred! Hope for a good news today! Xxx

I have had more browny coloured goo this morning, i don't think this is a good sign :(

xxx

So sorry you are going through this. I lost two at 7 weeks and they were both like a heavy period with clotting. Quite painful for the first day but ok after that. I also bled 3 times with this one and am now 21 weeks so theres always the little bit of hope you should hold on to. xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back