A bit blah today

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
My OH was away Friday until yesterday afternoon then had to leave again this morning until Thursday afternoon. He was planning on leaving at about 10 this morning to spend time with me and the baby but he got a call at 7 and had to leave at 8 as his boss is ill. The weathers crap, we've got baby massage today i want to come home straight after but I need to also buy some nappies too which means I may have to go out hunting in the rain!
Just really hormonal today, dunno why maybe because Tyler had another bad night (not worrying about it as he's 6 months on Friday so I'm thinking growth spurt) just would be nice to have some company tonight itkwim?

i know what u mean pinky, ive got baby massage today and then picking up something for someone. wont see oh til about 10pm as he will still be in bed when i leave and in work when i get home, then i go to bed at 11pm :(

:hugs: its tough being on your own, my OH works long hours at work but at least hes here to help and play with harry at night, must be difficult having to do it all on your own. hope tyler has a better night tonight. xx

I'm with you pinky. OH is away with work tonight and tomorrow so on my own

Just want the weather to be nice so we can do something that doesn't involve the car!

Usually go and see my mum and dad but they're away this week too

I felt like this a bit last week when didnt c OH or anyone very much- it is difficult and I find I can get lonely v quickly! I dont know how single parents manage with LO all the time on their own- I admire their ability coz I dont think I could do it! Hope Tyler starts to settle down again PP and u get to c ur OH more after thursday xx

Just back from baby massage and feel a bit better! I think it's the loneliness that's that worst I forgot I've got baby moves tomorrow and baby group on weds so I'll be busy thankfully!

That's good u have got things to go out to! Hope Thursday comes round quick xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back